Abdominal flattening methods
Flat abdomen requires many good habits, and avoiding the negative, as the matter is not limited to going to the gyms and exercising, and it is also possible to use a women’s corset for the abdomen , so that it is hidden, and there are many types and shapes, but the damages of the abdominal corset remain Known as it is, and naturally tight losers are girls’ biggest dreams inevitably.
Eat soluble fiber
- Fibers are known to be great for a person’s feeling of fullness.
- Fiber works to absorb water as it works to reduce the speed of food entering the digestive system, which leads to delayed digestion and delayed elimination of waste products, giving the person a feeling of satiety for the longest possible period.
- Soluble fiber helps reduce and absorb calories.
- Soluble fiber helps reduce the amount of fat around the waist, that is, in the abdominal area, and it also protects against many diseases.
- Soluble fiber is found in many foods, such as flaxseed, oats, and broccoli, and it is also found in blackberries, legumes, and avocados.
- Studies confirm that eating a gram per day of soluble fiber contributes to reducing fat gain in the loss area by about 3.7 percent.
Limit carbohydrate intake
- There is no doubt that there are many benefits of carbohydrates, as they have many health benefits that provide the body.
- But hydrogenated carbohydrates have a negative effect, as they expand the stomach area and lose weight, and contribute to the formation of fat in the abdominal area.
- Scientific studies have proven that replacing hydrogenated carbohydrates with unprocessed carbohydrates is essential to protect the body from obesity and diseases.
- A person who eats whole grains is less likely to develop obesity and accumulate fat than someone who consumes hydrogenated carbohydrates.
- One of the essentials to getting lean is to cut back on harmful carbohydrates altogether.
Limit your intake of fluids full of calories
- Some people may think that eating juices extracted from fresh fruits is a lot of benefit, while adding sugar or honey to fruits may affect the body negatively.
- Drinks that contain soda, which are known as soft drinks, are among the most harmful things to the stomach area in particular as they cause flabbiness and help give the abdomen a large and unwanted size.
- Studies report that consuming one can of sweetened drinks may increase the risk of obesity in the body, especially in children.
- Obesity and thinness doctors advise that individuals should completely refrain from consuming sweetened juices, or soft drinks, and energy drinks, as they are the main and first factor in diseases of the body, damage to organs, and sagging abdomen.
Drink plenty of water
- Water is the main component of the human body, and it helps greatly in weight loss.
- Water contributes to weight loss, by increasing the rate of metabolism.
- Eating a glass of water before meals contributes mainly to the feeling of satiety, which reduces the intake of many calories and fats.
- Water contributes to reducing bloating and helps in easing ejection and emptying the intestine, which flattens the abdomen, and does not give it an unwanted bulging shape.
Refrain from drinking carbonated water
- Soda and soft drinks are among the most common drinks that cause flatulence and colon pain, because they contain gases, as soda releases carbon dioxide gas in the stomach, which may cause colon pain, and stomach bloating like a balloon.
- Chewing a piece of gum may contribute to a gas leak into the stomach.
- Speaking while eating contributes to gas reaching the intestine, so it is etiquette for food not to speak while eating.
Stay calm and avoid stress as much as possible
- Many individuals suffer from daily anxiety, and it even becomes a habit and practice for them.
- Many people may feel an increased desire to eat to increase their anxiety.
- The body works on the secretion of cortisol, which is known as the stress hormone, that hormone specifically works to store fat in the abdominal area and lose weight, because it mainly contributes to increasing the appetite, which results in the accumulation of fat in the abdominal area.
- Yoga and meditation can be used to reduce tension and help you feel calm and calm.
Monitor how much you eat
- One of the most important methods to lose weight and follow a diet is to monitor the amount of calories you eat.
- Everything you eat can be written down with the amount of calories in it during the day, so you know what you’ve eaten.
- Studies confirm that people who track what they eat are more likely to lose weight than their counterparts.
- There are many online apps that can help you calculate calories, and they also provide you with knowledge of how many calories are in each food item.
Get enough sleep
- Sleeping healthily and getting the rest the body needs is essential to losing weight.
- There are many studies that have proven that sleeping for less than five hours a day for adults may cause obesity, and increase the size of the loss and the abdomen.
- Babies need at least 10 hours to get fit.
- Intermittent fasting is one of the most comfortable things for the body and the digestive system.
- Intermittent fasting reduces fat content.
- It helps not to accumulate fat around the loss.
- Often he eats food every eight hours, and fasts the rest of the day, and there are those who eat every two hours and some prefer every 16 hours.
- It is an effective system as fasting increases the activity of the body and mind, and helps to burn fat.
Tighten the flabby abdomen
- There are many methods that contribute to a tummy tuck, as many women give up and resort to a thermal brace , which greatly contributes to getting a slim fit, but the natural methods remain safer and more important than other methods :
- Consuming natural herbs such as mint, ginger, and cinnamon contributes to a lean, flat stomach.
- The herbs contribute to lowering fats by boosting the metabolism process.
- Drinking one cup of tea without sugar a day is essential for weight loss, as long as it is not more than that, so as not to harm the body.
- There is no problem in adding honey to any of the herbs, as honey does not harm, but too much of it is considered an excess of sugars.
Stay away from alcohol
- Alcoholic and spirited drinks contribute to a flabby stomach.
- Alcohol consumption contributes to obesity, and fat build-up in the loss area.
- Alcohol is considered a destroyer of health, and a healthy body cannot be accompanied by alcoholics, which worsen health.
Exercises to flatten the flabby abdomen
- One of the methods of gaining a slim fit is the use of girdles made of cloth, and in the recent period there has become an obsession among women with the so-called Indonesian corset , as it is considered one of the methods for tightening the tummy tuck, especially after childbirth and postpartum operations, and it is even the best corset for the abdomen .
There are many exercises that contribute to a slim and lose belly, which are represented in :
- Walking exercises, where walking contributes to a fit and healthy body.
- Riding a bike is one of the things that contribute greatly to tightening the loss area, thighs and abdomen.
- Push-ups are excellent for tightening the abdomen.
- Going to the gym and exercising through the abdominal and leg lift equipment is essential for those who want to have a flat stomach.