What is the drug Lafarga
It is a drug licensed by the Egyptian Ministry of Health, which helps to lose weight and burn fat, by feeling full, which is performed by the natural herbs in the medicine, including the components of Lafarga medicine psyllium, chromium and pineapple powder that contains the enzyme bromelain.
Lafarga’s main components
Lafarga medicine contains three main ingredients, which are psyllium, chromium and pineapple powder, and these ingredients fix the three most important things in the weight-loss journey, namely:
- Reducing calories by reducing the amount of food you eat.
- Increase burn rates.
- Break up fat cells and remove fat and wrinkles.
Mechanism of action of Lafarga components
- The first ingredient is psyllium husk, but the psyllium husk present inside Lafarga is the psyllium blonde husk containing Ultra pure ninety-nine percent.
- The second component of Lafarga’s components is chromium, which helps burn excess sugar and not turn it into fat, and increases fat burning rates and carbohydrates, and helps reduce appetite.
- The third component is the powder of the pineapple fruit, which contains the enzyme bromelain, which is one of the natural enzymes found in the pineapple fruit, and this enzyme helps in the breakdown of fat cells and reduce their formation and helps increase fat burning rates, and improves digestion.
How does Lafarga help in the slimming process
- The drug Lafarga works to suppress your appetite and makes you eat less, and thus the amount of calories in the body decreases, and you will not feel hungry for a long time because of psyllium, as it expands in the stomach and makes you feel full, and it is known that the feeling of hunger is the biggest problem facing those trying to lose weight, so Lafarga Eliminates the existence of that problem.
- Chromium increases the rate of starch burning, which works to prevent starches from being stored in the body and converting them into fat, so it does not give an opportunity for fats to be stored in the body.
- The bromelain enzyme inside pineapple powder works to break up the fat tissue, which helps you get rid of the fat stored in the buttocks, abdomen and other areas of fat accumulation.
- Lafarga is the only product that works on three axes of great importance, works to prevent the entry of new fats into the human body, and works to burn the existing fats.
How to use Lafarga
Lafarga is used two hours before eating, only one bag on half a large cup of water, then stir it well, and it is taken once and then we drink two cups of water behind it, and this step is very important so that Lafarge can work better, in the best possible way and with high efficiency. The more water, the better.
The price of the drug Lafarga in Egypt
Lafarga is available in all pharmacies in the Arab Republic of Egypt at a price of three hundred and fifty Egyptian pounds (350) pounds.
Side effects of slimming drugs
- Side effects of weight-loss medications can vary depending on the type of medication you are taking and how the drug works.A stimulant drug such as phentermine (Adipex-P) can lead to insomnia, increased blood pressure, fast heart rate, restlessness, and withdrawal symptoms when you stop using it.
- Medicines that interfere with the absorption of fats, such as orlistat (Alli), can lead to greasy spots, gas, and loose stools.
- Diet pills that affect neurotransmitters in the brain to affect your appetite, such as lorcaserin (Belviq, Belviq XR) or bupropion and naltrexone (Contrave) can be associated with headache, nausea, vomiting, constipation, dry mouth, and dizziness.
- Many steroid weight-loss medications such as phentermine or diethylpropion are only recommended for short-term use, i.e. up to 12 weeks, due to the risk of dependence and other side effects. However, Orlistat (Alli, Xenical) can be used for long-term weight loss, including maintenance of previously lost weight. You can also get Alli at a pharmacy without a prescription.
- Medicines such as Phentermine, Topiramate, Qsymia, Lorcaserin and Belviq, Bupropion, Naltrexone and Contrave, Lyraglutide and Saxenda are used for chronic weight loss, long-term, but only if adequate results occur, generally speaking, if a 3 to 4% weight loss is not achieved. % After 12 to 16 weeks, long-term treatment is usually stopped.
- Weight loss medications are used in conjunction with a low-calorie diet and a doctor-approved exercise plan for best results.You may notice a 3% to 9% weight loss with diet medication, however, it is important to know that most people will regain some Or all of the weight they lost when they stop using weight-loss drugs unless the diet and exercise continues, be sure to talk to your doctor for proper advice before starting any weight loss program, and you will understand that it will take time and discipline, if you stop taking the weight loss medication So, carry on with your diet and exercise program.
Why are weight loss pills dangerous
Many diet supplements are harmless, but you should know the harm of weight loss drugs before consuming any of them, as some of them may be effective in creating a feeling of fullness, burning fat or increasing metabolism, but some common ingredients in weight loss products have been banned by the Food and Drug Administration due to Harmful side effects such as:
- Increased heart rate
- high blood pressure
- Kidney problems
- Liver damage
- Bleeding in the rectum
How weight loss pills are misused
A person with anorexia or bulimia is likely to abuse diet supplements in the following ways:
- Take more than the recommended dose of supplements
- Eat diet products that are not recommended for individuals with normal weight or who are underweight
- Take prescription weight-loss medications without a doctor’s supervision
- Combining several steroids for weight loss
- Combining diet pills with laxatives or diuretics
- Combining diet supplements with illegal stimulants such as meth or cocaine
- Overdosing on diet supplements or combining supplements can be very dangerous.
- An overdose of stimulant products can raise your blood pressure to dangerously high levels, putting you at risk of a heart attack or stroke.
- Taking fat blocking supplements along with laxatives or diuretics can cause diarrhea, fluid loss and imbalance.
- Abuse of products that carry a risk of liver or kidney damage only increases the likelihood of life-threatening organ failure.
Are there any safe weight loss drugs
Prescription drugs such as Belviq, Qsymia, a combination of previously approved drugs, Phentermine, and Topiramate extended-release for weight control have both been approved by the Food and Drug Administration for adults with a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or more. Adults may also qualify. People with a chronic, weight-related health condition such as high cholesterol or high blood pressure and a BMI of 27 or higher.